Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise
at Zscaler, Inc.
We are only looking for sales people who are smart, hardworking, and have an unwavering desire to be successful; in return, we will give you a life changing opportunity.
Traditional security approaches have failed as cloud adoption and digital transformation becomes the norm in even the largest enterprises. We are the only credible Cloud Security Platform. (just ask Gartner!) If you are prepared to put in the hard work to get our message out to the rapidly growing market, you can join our reps who are earning life changing sums.
We are a company determined to dominate this massively growing cloud security market, and our founder has bet his personal fortune on our success. We will invest in you; and we invest in our customers. You will be supported by a world class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly lucrative career.
We are already a publicly traded company and are still growing faster than many start-ups. Unlike many start-ups we have the stability and capital to keep growing at this rate. With almost $400M in the bank, and quarterly revenues of $100M+ we are well on our way to hitting our goal of becoming a $1B revenue company within the next few years; then continuing on to become the dominant force in cyber security.
What is it like to sell at Zscaler?
Technology – The only credible Security Cloud, #1 in Gartner MQ for our core product; disruptive VPN replacement technology entering into a $69B VPN market, plus 2 more product releases slated for this year.
Investment – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster, close larger deals, and beat the competition.
Leadership – Best in class leadership ratios to help you succeed quickly, provide mentorship and provide career growth.
Market Growth Opportunity – Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shift that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Nathan Maronde
Location: Houston, TX
Your Path to Success:
- The Regional Sales Managers will take ownership of an assigned territory focused on net new logo and upsell opportunities, while leveraging customer references such as the CIO of GE*, CTO of Siemens*, and EVP of Microsoft*.
- You will demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer / prospect organizations.
- You will benefit from complementary and robust Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Value Consulting and Transformation Teams throughout your sales cycles.
- You will constantly generate pipeline using new techniques, tools, joint field marketing initiatives, trade shows and top tier channel partners (VAR, SI & SP).
- You will win deals through world-class planning and preparation, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience evangelizing enterprise technology, with particular focus on SaaS and disruptive networking technologies. Security background a plus.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and keen understanding of how to leverage channel partnerships.
- Maniacal focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Willingness to be coached and the discipline to work a proven sales process from beginning to end.
- Evidence of ‘team sales’ and the ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members to be successful.
- An ‘in the field’ mentality leading you to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.
In Return, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.