As a Recruiter, this individual is responsible for executing recruitment strategy to ensure the placement of diverse and qualified talent into open positions within the Company. The position partners with line of business management to deliver full cycle recruiting which supports business plans and follows company procedures.
- Advises and trains hiring managers on company policies, procedures and compliance requirements with regards to recruiting and hiring.
- Reviews job requisitions and posts approved positions in the applicant tracking system, state agency websites, and job boards and media that present the most return on investment and meet objectives.
- Source for qualified candidates to secure diverse and robust candidate pools.
- Reviews applications; conducts phone screens/interviews candidates that best satisfy job requirements; recommends and schedules candidates to interview until an adequate pool of qualified candidates is established.
- Serves as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers; communicating, monitoring, and facilitating progress and addressing any concerns or questions.
- Initiates and reviews pre-employment screening, places job offers, and assists with the onboarding process.
- Inputs applicant flow information in the applicant tracking system and audits for completion; maintains data necessary for performance metrics and compliance requirements.
- Networks through good faith contacts, association memberships, trade groups and job fairs.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-based applicant management systems (Taleo preferred) and the ability to navigate vendor websites and job boards.
- Self-driven, resourceful and highly motivated; takes pride in meeting and exceeding goals.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and procedures along with federal and state laws and regulations regarding employment practices and reporting requirements such as Fair Hiring Practices and Affirmative Action.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills with strong business and sales acumen and the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, trust and enthusiasm.
- Exceptional listening, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast pace environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of market conditions, job competencies, sourcing strategies, candidate assessment and negotiation techniques.