Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Course Developer
at WhiteHat Security
Who we are:
WhiteHat Security has been protecting applications for over 15 years. The WhiteHat Application Security Platform bridges the gap between our customers’ security and development teams allowing them to deliver secure applications at the speed of digital business. This innovative platform is one of the reasons why WhiteHat has won numerous awards and been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in application security testing four times in row. At WhiteHat, we believe in a world where everyone lives a safe digital life, and securing applications puts us all one step closer to this reality.
What we are looking for:
The Technical Course Developer is a teacher at heart, driven to be a part of our peoples’ learning, professional development, and success. Highly technical in the field of application security and testing with 3-5 years of experience and able to convey that knowledge and experience for others to learn from.
What you will be doing:
Partner with cross functional teams and subject matter experts across WhiteHat Security to stay current and deliver meaningful new hire and professional development training in application security and testing.
Additional duties include facilitation of our learning platforms for our internal associates.
What we value:
- 3-5 years of application security and testing.
- Experience with technical instruction (design, content development, delivery).
- Strong people skills to work with associates and leaders across various departments and teams.
- Technical aptitude to assimilate new applications and adapt to changing requirements.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and job accountability.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.<>