Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Account Manager- Houston
at WhiteHat Security
Technical Account Manager
Purpose of Position:
To provide direct support and program management to our customers to help develop, implement and drive their application security programs. Act as the primary contact for tier 1 support for designated clients and perform onboarding / enablement activities for new customers
What we're looking for:
The Technical Account Manager is a key role in the services group. It is a customer facing, consultant role that designs and delivers application security programs directly to customers as part of a program management team. This position will also serve as an onboarding or premium support resource to designated customers to enhance their experience and meet critical customer timelines
What you'll be doing:
50% - Program Management
- Establish an Application Security Program for managing risk of defects introduced during the software development lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with customers as an appsec leader to create and educate and deliver implementation plans, integration into current process, security policies and other potential areas of opportunity
- Evangelize the benefits of the application security solution to all roles at customers (Executives through to individual developers and others)
- Identify and coordinate internal resources that interact with customers
- Perform onboarding of developers, development and security teams and other activities that would promote further adoption of application security solutions
- Develop and deliver metrics to show value and effectiveness of program against required KPI’s
50% - Premium Support (PRSUP)
- Act as an advocate for critical customer issues
- Manage and Prioritize PRSUP client issues
- Review open incidents, problems and enhancement requests communicating proper priority and direction to responsible WhiteHat teams to ensure a timely customer satisfying result
- Participate in regular conference calls, status updates on all open issues / projects
- Manage / report on performance against SLA’s
50% - Onboarding of New Customers
- Drive customer utilization during the on-boarding phase achieving quick adoption, time to value, and customer ROI.
- Provide on-the-job customer training and encourage customers to become self-sufficient.
- Assist customers in installing virtual machines
- Work with the customer security teams, network administrators, and software developers to ensure proper deployment and usage.
- Maintain a customer centric approach and strive to gain trust and achieve customer satisfaction
- Own and drive problem resolution and escalation processes through close coordination with customer success managers and other parts of the organization including engineering, support, product management, and sales organizations.
- Travel to customer sites when the on-boarding process requires an on-site engagement
What we value:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of professional experience in technical customer facing role as a consultant or other role
- Demonstratable project management experience
- A “customer first” mentality with the desire to build relationships and be looked at as a true trusted advisor
- Hands-on experience with web development languages and frameworks.
- Familiarity with SDLC systems, CRM, cyber security standards, Virtual Machines, and networking basics are an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to jump into and effectively diffuse delicate customer situations leveraging cross-functional teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites on short notice
Based in the proximity of a major airport, willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
WhiteHat Security is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.<>