Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Webber, LLC
- 01-Mar-2019 to 31-Dec-2023 (CST)
- Project Opportunities
- Humble, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Grand Parkway Infrastructure (GPI) Opportunities
Monday through Saturday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time may be required.
Knowledge of managing subcontractors (top soil abatement, excavation, abatement, seeding) in dirt operations, contract knowledge (make sure that what is received is what was paid for) planning and scheduling lime stablization operations, cement stabalizations operations, excavation and abatement operations, management of SW3P. Management of barricade and traffic control including flaggers & signage - knowing how and when to do utilize.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working.
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate in English and/or Spanish via verbal and written communications.
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
- At least five (5) years of supervisory experience as a dirt superintendent or foreman
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Webber participates in E-Verify.