Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ware Malcomb
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator in our Houston office!
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding, civil engineering, and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and recruiting support to the Recruitment Team, which supports our 24 offices in the placement of architecture, interior design, civil engineering, business unit and executive candidates.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Draft and post job ads to online job boards
- Management of Applicant Tracking System (ATS), including uploading resumes to appropriate positions.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and assessments
- Schedule and Coordinate recruiting events including WM Job Fairs, University Career Fairs etc.
- Manage recruiting collateral, ensuring logistics of banners, tablecloths and handouts for events.
- Coordinate intern hiring including screening, submitting resume to hiring managers, scheduling interviews and assessments and coordinating feedback. Track current and prior interns in all offices for future hire
- Recruiting for select positions as assigned by the recruiting team, including sourcing and screening. This may include entry level positions and administrative, in addition to interns.
- Assist in the management and tracking of WM’s internal employee referral program
- Assist in the tracking of recruiting metrics, data and sources of new hires
- Assist with social media recruiting campaign
- Additional duties and miscellaneous projects as assigned
Recruiting Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting environment is strongly preferred. We will also consider recent graduates or candidates with experience in an office environment who have an interest in recruiting.
- Recruiting experience, including sourcing and screening preferred.
- Degree in marketing, business, human resources or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with pivoting priorities
- Detail-oriented individual who emphasizes accuracy
- Well-organized and thorough
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
Ware Malcomb provides the best of both worlds; a small office supportive and nurturing work environment coupled with the resources, amenities, and opportunities afforded by a large International Design firm.
Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package along with an excellent opportunity for professional growth
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and a Hot Firm and Best Firm to Work For by Zweig Group!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**