Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Our client, a leading professional services firm, is seeking a Software Engineer to join its software delivery organization. The ideal candidate for this role has deep experience in software delivery and demonstrated success working on complex software development projects with multiple team members. The Software Engineer understands the software development lifecycle and has participated on teams that have traversed all aspects of a software development project. Additionally, the Software Engineer is able to excel in an agile development environment.
- Work as a member of a development team.
- Participate in continuous improvement practices at the direction of the Software Engineer Lead, e.g. code reviews, pair programing, and pull requests.
- Actively practice TDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
- The Software Engineer may be called on to demo features during sprint reviews with stakeholders. Participate in the design and implementation of web services through integration and deployment of components that may be a mix of open source and commercial software.
- Follow best practice methods and adhere to company quality standards as promoted by the Software Engineer Lead.
- Take direction from the Software Engineer Lead and follow direction from other project leaders.
- Write code with an eye to maximizing performance, stability, and extensibility.
- Create documentation required to represent features within the larger architectural documentation set.
- 3-5 years of software development experience working on web applications in a team environment.
- Software development experience: NET MVC, C#, SQL, HTML 5, jQuery, Web API, ORM Frameworks.
- Experience creating / maintaining data models to support high performance web applications.
- Quick learner who wants to be part of a team transforming complicated problems into elegant technology solutions.
- Adaptable and able to minimize distractions associated with change.
- Interested in disruptive healthcare technology solutions.
- Experience with Cloud Architectures such as AWS/Azure.
- Strong customer-facing consulting skills.
- Preferred experience with the Healthcare Industry, specifically HIPAA / PHI regulatory issues. Preferred experience in Solution Development specifically related to the Healthcare Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus