Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
This position is responsible the coordination of the financial accounting and reporting activities for operations in our International entities in Canada, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Plays a critical role by coordinating and reporting financial and tax information for our international locations to facilitate timely financial reporting for public and statutory purposes. In addition, this individual will providing guidance on matters of payroll, compensation, immigration and assist in establishing expat guidelines.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for foreign entities
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Supervise invoicing of customers
- Assist with annual budgets for International entities
- Communicate financials results with in-country operation leads
- Processes divisional journal entries and the related balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaison with domestic employees/vendors/legal counsel/customer/other departments for any accounting/tax/invoicing/debit credit memos/payments/compliance needs
- Working directly with company employees and outside consultants, coordinates mobility consultants for personal tax, expats, international payrolls and immigration.
- Calculates transfer pricing, foreign currency translation, and intercompany eliminations with parent entity
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assists with consolidation of the federal income tax return.
- Assists with international payroll issues
- Assists and coordinates foreign corporate income tax compliance with foreign offices and foreign tax advisors
- Assists and reviews foreign tax provisions
- Maintains foreign tax credit support and assists in analyzing foreign tax credit position.
- Other projects as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities (Direct and indirect)
May supervise one or more employees.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BS in Accounting and a CPA
- Seven+ years of diverse experience in Accounting/Finance/Auditing, preferably in multinational company
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and
external customer/vendor/agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Multilingual, a plus
Acceptable Experience and Training
- Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues.
- Must be proficient in MS word and Excel software programs.
- Experience with an automated accounting system required.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working in a challenging, fast–paced and high-growth environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
Required Certificates and/or Licenses
Work will typically be performed in an office environment using routine office equipment.
Ability to lift 5-15 pounds as needed when moving business files and/or papers.
Only as needed for training, off-site meetings, etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice