Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volvo Group Global
- Increase service sales.
- Respect all company policies, safety regulations, rules, and values of Prevost.
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Effectively utilize and lead service technicians.
- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through the efficient use of resources.
- Foster teamwork and positive communications between employees and all business sectors.
- Coordinate training of service technicians and assist with personal development plans.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on repair and support Prevost Red Carpet Policy Standards.
- Monitor operational expenses of service department.
- Supervise service department and team leaders for workload and meeting customer demands.
- Review budgets and assess business needs.
- Mechanical knowledge
- Ability to estimate a mechanical repair
- Contact customers to fill service schedule
- Financial responsibility of department expenses
- Communicate clearly with customers, managers, and employees.
- Teamwork/ team building
- Record keeping, research and documentation skills
- Resolve customer discrepancies
- Understand and enforce warranty policy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum High School Education
- 5 Years industry experience required
- Prior Service Manager experience preferred
- CDL Preferred
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?