Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volvo Group Global
- Provide on-site leadership; motivation, and direction for the branch staff
- Ensure the compliance with the policies, rules and values of the company
- Expand the customer base and branch profitability
- Contribute to the attainment of company and management objectives
- Foster teamwork and quality communications between sectors
- Implement continuous improvement in the branch
- Professional development of all employees at the branch
- Act as a worthy representative for Prevost at all time
- The Branch Manager’s success will be evaluated by key metrics that include, but are not limited to:
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Branch profitability (P & L accountability)
- Teamwork and employee satisfaction
- Health and safety level
- Schedules and deadlines
- Employee engagement and morale
- Strong managerial, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Extensive customer contract, including building & maintaining customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial business mindset, sales planning, and strong team-building skills
- Strong listening, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of industry related knowledge and experience
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?