Vector Security Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Sales Representative - $40K-$55K
at Vector Security Inc.
This smart home security sales position leveraged the latest technology, with a focus on protecting families and the things they cherish the most. Those with a passion for people, and sharing the benefits of the latest in smart home tech should apply.
Territory: Houston Area
What you’ll Do: Meet with current customers and potential new customers to determine their security and home automation needs. Continually prospect to find new opportunities to grow your business!
What You’ll Get: Base salary plus commissions! Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package for qualifying employees:
Sales! Income potential of $40,000-$55,000 for the first year. Looking for hungry rookie or experienced rep with a growth mindset. We will coach you to a successful career in the security and home automation industry!
- Close sales of company-provided and self-generated leads
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up
- Customer home evaluations to design security systems to meet client’s needs
- Monitor job progress, demonstrate operation of security system including a final ‘walk-through’ with clients
- Prospect for new clients and establish mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients to obtain referrals to develop into new sales
- Utilize company provided tools to achieve sales success and prepare documents according to established company guidelines
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quotas and key sales metrics
- Minimum of one year outside sales experience or a background in the security or home automation industry
- High school equivalent or higher
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required
Applicants who do not meet minimum requirements will not be considered for this position.
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Why Join Us?
Two-time winner of Dealer of the Year from SDM Magazine, two-time winner of the Police Dispatch Quality (PDQ) Award, and multi-year winner of the Central Station Operator of the Year Award from The Monitoring Association. Top 5 largest security company. Sure, we’ve got the hardware and the recognition, but the real reason to join Vector Security is our people. People who are passionate about the work they do. Energetic people who innovate, who take on new challenges. People, perhaps, like you.
And when we find good people, we hold on to them…through career advancement opportunities, internal promotion, continuing education, and performance incentives.
So whether you’re a proven leader in your discipline or looking for new challenges, Vector Security may have the right opportunity for you. We seek driven, proactive, talented individuals who are excited about what the future holds. Because we are. Come join us and find out for yourself!
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace