Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP ABAP Solutions Consultant
Eligible for RelocationNo
Paymetric is a proud member of the Vantiv family, the #1 payments acquirer in the US. Paymetric solves unique and complex electronic payment acceptance challenges for more than 1,000's of global companies and brands. Our processor-agnostic tokenization solutions expedite and secure the order-to-cash process, optimize electronic payment processing rates and reduce the scope and financial burdens of PCI compliance. Our legacy as a payments management and data security company is built on shared purpose, an unremitting pursuit of excellence, lasting collaboration, accountability, integrity and world-class support.
Part of Vantiv's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Vantiv, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
We're seeking an SAP/ABAP Technical Solutions Consultant to work with customers to understand and deliver complex payment solutions within SAP and an integrated payment platform. The Consultant is responsible for delivering multiple full life-cycle projects.
- Consult and configure around the SAP Payment Card Interface (CA-PCI), related functionality and other SAP payment processing functionality to be able to provide integration specifics to multiple source systems.
- SAP Solutions Consultant implementing payment card tokenization software and SAP encryption.
- Configure and customize SD and FI modules for tokenization of payment card data for R/3, ECC and CRM
- Perform custom ABAP development and enhancement based on clients specifications
- Perform enhancements to bypass standard SAP functionality for delivery blocks, credit checks and amounts for authorization with credit cards. Develop various ALV reports per client specification showing invoices with credit card data and the statuses from Order to Cash.
- Manage multiple projects for various clients worldwide
- Provide onsite or remote consulting and training
- Maintain detail oriented updates to project plans for implementations, and provide internal and external status on a frequent basis, and when necessary, provide escalated support for issues on an onsite, offsite or on-call basis.
- Minimum 4 years ABAP development experience
- Preferably 2+ years with one of: SAP FI (functional knowledge and ABAP) and/or SAP SD (functional knowledge and ABAP)
- Extensive knowledge of the SAP order-to-cash process and related SAP FI document posting processes
- Skills / Experience Required and/or Preferred:
- 4-6+ years' experience in customer facing technical consulting with multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience with project execution and Project Management methodology
- Provide skilled consulting in SAP business logic, ABAP, user exists & configuration in payment related aspects of SD and FI
- Provide integration and consulting in SAP Payment Card Interface (CA-PCI), SAP Extensions and related products
- Understand processing and technical aspects of the payment processing industry (particularly payment cards)
- Knowledge of infrastructures & applications, & system interface experience (between ERP systems & middleware)
- Have solid communication using technical & SAP terminology & ability to consult in a rapid, compressed timeframe.
- Participate in internal and cross team projects, & be adept at working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Learn & operate in small business, absorb and retain information, and communicate both verbally & in writing
- 25 % Travel, must be available for travel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience