Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth isn't just due to our first-in-class products and services--sure, it's partly that, it's also because we seek out and hire the best of the best. From finding sought-after talents to creating employee-focused programs and resources, our Human Resources team cares about one thing: finding and hanging onto great team members. When great minds come together at Vantiv, great things happen.
The Recruiter works on the frontlines of promoting Vantiv to potential candidates and hooking ideal talent for open positions within the company. He/she will pre-screen resumes and perform early evaluations of applicants to determine their fit within Vantiv, requiring deep knowledge of our company culture, needs and the functions of our open positions. Further, he/she will help develop and implement outreach programs from career development programs to college recruiting events and more. He/she will often be a candidate's first personal contact with Vantiv, which stands as our best opportunity to impress.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs.
- Works with hiring leader to document requirements of job openings.
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring leader in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- May conduct employment background checks.
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
- May develop, support and maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
- Professionals at the higher levels may specialize in technical recruiting and/or highly-specialized executive searches.
- May also assist with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.