Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant -- Financials
Eligible for RelocationNo
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Part of Worldpay's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Vantiv, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant -- Financials
Looking for an Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant with experience working on modules such as AR, CM, OM, iPayments, and Payables. The job would be related to working on integration of Payment related products into Oracle EBS. Any previous exposure to Oracle Payments and ability to configure payment functionality within EBS is a big plus. The client is a technology payment system consultant company that delivers best-in-class payment integration solutions for enterprise applications. The subject matter of their services is payments, security, integration, web solutions, Oracle and SAP.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Design and develop customizations/enhancements as per business requirements.
- Develop new OAF pages and enhance standard OAF pages through personalizations.
- Work with other cross functional teams to design technical solutions for Enterprise landscapes comprising of Oracle EBS and various eCommerce Platforms.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, payment integration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Personalize Oracle standard forms and add extensions to make web service calls from within forms to external servers.
- Develop Oracle reports involving data from multiple EBS modules.
- Develop Unix scripts to deploy various custom components into Oracle apps servers.
- Debugging issues, identifying root cause and resolving issues effectively.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, internal management and team members.
- Handle projects individually when necessary and make sure the deliverables are successfully deployed.
Preferred Qualifications / skillsets :
- Extensive hands on experience on Oracle apps technical skills SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, UNIX, OAF, ADF etc.
- Thorough understanding of the Oracle EBS technical architecture and how the 3 tier architecture works and communicates.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
- Preferred 5 years of OAF/ADF working experience with hands on Java, JSP, Java Scirpt, XML.
- Experience of developing complex technical components involving various modules with in EBS.
- Experience developing new and customizing existing Oracle Forms/reports at proficient levels.
- Working experience on Order to Cash Cycle with deep technical knowledge and functional understanding.
- Working experience with Receivables, Cash Management, and Payable modules with technical and basic functional knowledge.
- Experience working on different versions of EBS like 12.1.3, 12.2.x etc.
- Knowledge or exposure to Oracle Payments module is a plus.
- Knowledge about Credit Card industry and other forms of Payments is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge on iReceivables/iStore is a plus.
- Experience working on Oracle Cloud Applications is a Plus.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.