Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Night Trash Collector - Truck Required - up to $15.00/hr
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Valet Living is a National doorstep trash and recycling pickup service for residential apartment communities. Since 1995, Valet Living has grown to become the industry leader, servicing 1.3 million apartment homes in 40 states.
Valet Living currently has an opening for a Part Time Night Trash Collector in your local area. This is a great paying, part time night job!! Feel the freedom of working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment. We have an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training.
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great hourly pay: up to $15.00 / hour
- Part Time evening hours beginning at 8:00 PM
- Up to 15 hours per week available
- 5 day work week, enjoy Friday and Saturday off
- Freedom to work independently
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite
- Work 5 nights a week (Sunday through Thursday). Enjoy weekends off!
- Start at 8:00 pm and be done by 11:00 pm
- Part time, 10-15 hours per week
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck. (Some jobs available for those without truck)
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your truck
- A smart phone to access our mobile app
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.