Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Maintenance Porter
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Maintenance Porter with Valet Living, you will be responsible for light maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks on assigned apartment communities.
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
- Remove trash and replace liners in public (common area) trash cans.
- Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
- Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas.
- Grill and appliance cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (must be listed as drive on policy)
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.