Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Director of Sales
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Market Director of Sales, you will promote the Valet Living brand within the multi-family industry while generating, growing, retaining, developing and closing opportunities within an exclusive base of prospects within your market.
This position requires an energetic, innovative, knowledgeable, and driven sales professional to assist in executing Valet Living’s mission to continue to be the leading amenity services provider for the multifamily industry.
Essential duties include:
- Secure and close new business from a designated account base (5k - 20K units and above), to help the market grow
- Help retain clients and overall retention of business for your designated account base
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Rapidly build pipeline through leveraging of existing decision-maker relationships, industry functions, creative lead generation techniques, and other networking opportunities
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads
- Maintain CRM database (Salesforce.com) by inputting leads and updating activity
- Conduct start-up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Engage in personal and professional development
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Experience selling to the multi-family industry required
- Ability to leverage existing decision-maker relationships (Regional Manager and above) within the multi-family industry
- Existing affiliations with industry associations and functions
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Experience with long sales cycles and contracts preferred
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.