Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Release Manager in DevOps Environment in Houston, TX at Vaco
This is a direct hire role and this person must work on-site.
Software Release Manager in DevOps environment
A Vaco Technology client is looking to hire a Software Release Manager to join their dynamic development team in Houston, Texas. This Release Manager will be responsible for establishing the release cycles for a multiple related software products, scheduling and resource management during pre-production. This client has established an Agile and continuous product delivery processes for their software development life cycle. Collaborate with product management, DevOps, data engineering, software development teams and various stakeholders is essential for release readiness and Go/No-Go reviews
- 6+ years of experience with software release management in a large/complex organization.
- Experience with Agile and continuous deployment delivery processes
- Experience with DevOps, especially CI/CD and automated testing
- Proven leadership and analytical skills especially with matrix cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills track record of partnering with all levels of a company
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical mindset with creative problem solving
If you feel you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume to Vaco today for confidential consideration.
Located in Houston, Texas
Salary is competitive & determined by experience level
*** US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
*** All work must be completed on-site, NOT remotely.
*** NO C2C or 3rd party solicitations or resumes. These will be deleted.