Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Warehouse Engineer to redesign EDW & ODS in SW Houston, Texas at Vaco
This is a direct hire role and all work must be completed on-site.
Data Warehouse Engineer
A Vaco Technology client is looking to hire a Data Warehouse Engineer to join their team in Southest, Texas. This Data Warehouse Engineer will be responsible for designing & implementing the full lifecycle of both an EDW and an ODS system. The Data Warehouse Engineer will partner with internal clients to understand business inquiries, drive requirements, propose solutions and deliver multiple cross-functional projects and integrations between different systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field
- 6+ years of experience designing databases, data warehouses, and other data structures;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of a company and able to translate technical jargon for nontechnical professionals
- Experience developing relational databases, enterprise data warehouses, big data technology systems
- Significant experience with several of these: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, AWS, and Azure
- Excellent project management skills from conception to delivery; including prioritizing and managing expectations for multiple projects
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume to Vaco today for confidential consideration.
Located in Southwest Houston
*** US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
*** No relocation assistance available for this role, and all work must be completed on-site, NOT remotely.
*** NO C2C or 3rd party solicitations or resumes. These will be deleted.