U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Job ID
- Company Name
- US Physical Therapy and OPR Management
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. ("USPh"), which was founded in 1990, is a publicly held company which operates 590+ outpatient physical and/or occupational therapy clinics in 42 states. The Company's clinics provide post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries, rehabilitation of injured workers and preventative care.
We are seeking a Regional Credentialing candidate that is a highly motivated, autonomous individual who has a positive attitude to join our exciting company as a Regional Credentialing Specialist for our South Central Region.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience credentialing providers
- Knowledge and perception of credentialing requirements for PT/OT’s and or physicians & multi-specialty practices
- Health plan knowledge and familiarity required for Managed Care, Medicare & Medicaid Replacements & Workers Compensation
- Experience with credentialing software; Cactus, One App Pro or One App Pro/Symed.
- Proficient with CAQH database and knowledge of state mandated credentialing applications and requirements
- Prepare and process credentialing applications for all payor types
- Adept to process credentialing for practice with multiple entities
- Able to process high volume credentialing applications
- Meet and adhere to company’s turnaround time (TAT) and comply with credentialing goals
- Will have a detail-oriented and motivated work ethic, as well as capable of managing projects in a timely manner to meet set deadlines
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- MS Word, Excel & Access skills required
We offer a competitive total compensation package including, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.