University of Louisville Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Division Manager-Strategic Planning
at University of Louisville Hospital
This position is responsible for providing support, service and assistance to Texas Division strategic planning efforts. Activities include developing environmental assessments, strategic plans, market assessments, market share analysis and capital business plans to support the strategic and financial planning calendar. This position will serve as the resident expert on data analytic program and other planning tools for the Texas Division.
* Bachelor's Degree
Minimum years in field previous to employment:
* Minimum three (3) to five (5) years leadership experience in market analysis, strategic planning or market research
* Must have experience in analysis of financial and market data including demographics, utilization statistics, and financial reports
1. Provides information and analysis regarding division and national demographic trends, health care utilization, health care financing (payor) data, and new service delivery models to determine opportunities for improved performance and market position.
2. Coordinates primary market research and assist staff at the Division level with development and review of business plans including financial proformas.
3. Develops and maintains databases that support CHI planning efforts.
4. Assists with the implementation of system wide strategic planning tools to ensure market, operational and financial viability.
5. Staffs strategic planning initiatives at selected division locations.
6. Maintains ongoing awareness of relevant legislative and regulatory changes.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.