University of Houston Downtown
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Asst Director, Leadership Development & Assessme
at University of Houston Downtown
The Assistant Director, Leadership Development and Assessment coordinates, manages, and directs a comprehensive leadership development program for Campus Recreation student employees, as well as manages and executes all aspects of the departmental assessment planning process.1 Develop, facilitate, and implement a comprehensive leadership program for student employees within department to include leadership initiatives, workshops and retreats.
- Mange and execute job fairs and the onboarding process, orientation, and departmental training for all Campus Recreation student employees.
- Direct assessment efforts to include learning outcomes, evaluation and assessment of programs, services, facilities, and benchmark studies.
- Provide training and support to department staff related to research, assessment, data analysis, and assessment planning.
- Gathers data for programs and services, analyze data, and update and manage the Departmental Progress Card and other departmental metrics.
- Oversee the student employee performance evaluation process to ensure consistency and alignment with departmental mission and values, policies, procedures, and position descriptions
- Serves on internal and external committees, collaborates with other departments and stakeholders.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.