University of Houston Downtown
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Soccer Coach - Men & Women
at University of Houston Downtown
The primary responsibility will be to assist the Head Coach for Men & Women Soccer with all facets of the program, which includes assisting with field coaching, recruitment, practice and game day preparation, field maintenance, academic supervision, fundraising efforts, and community outreach projects.
- Plans and conducts daily on field practices and off field workouts; plans and implements an off season workout plan; and prepares for on field coaching sessions conducted by the head coach.
- Identifies, evaluates, and contacts potential student-athletes via email and phone.
- Implements and monitors an academic plan to monitor the academic performance of the soccer team members.
- Prepares the soccer field for practice and game days.
- Administers specific community outreach programs, which align to the NAIA Champions of Character program.
- Performs daily assignments and tasks required by the Head Soccer Coach and the Athletics Department.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.