United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN Post-Surgical Unit (INPT) RN Days & some weekends - Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital First Colony
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the pre or post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He / she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care while maintaining compliance with professional nursing, JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 1 month to geriatric. This position is for weekends.
We are a small post-surgical Inpatient Unit where you can join a wonderful, compassionate team. Low nurse to patient ratio with time to teach and enjoy patient care!
We are a 5 star rated Hospital with a commitment to quality and excellence.
Applicants must be available to work days and some weekends.
Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year experience as a RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- Current ACLS / PALS preferred or included in education plan
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.