United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PAT RN FT Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital Kingwood
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of PAT Nursing. This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in Texas
We provide first-class surgical services for local communities and recognize our employees as our number one assets. As an RN at our facility, you have the opportunity to enjoy no calls, no weekends and no holidays. We focus on offering a high quality, ambulatory care alternative to a hospital for surgical procedures.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Texas Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PAT, Pre-Op or PACU
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent teaching skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
- Possess basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
* Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting preferred.