United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Responsible for accurate charge entry and timely billing to insurance carriers. In doing so, ensures that all claims billed meet all government mandated procedures for Integrity and Compliance. Provides thorough, courteous and professional assistance to patients, physician offices, insurance companies and other clients on an as needed basis while maintaining strictest confidence. Documents, forwards, and resolves items from internal and external clients. Demonstrates a level of accountability to ensure data and codes are in line with what was submitted from coder. Interpretation of managed care contracts.
- Forty-five (45) wpm typing skills.
- Medical terminology and computer experience a must
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD codes
- Good communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to interpret and apply contract verbiage
Two years previous experience in Ambulatory or Hospital billing, preferred.