United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Sterile Processing Tech - Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital First Colony
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
The Sterile Processing Technician cares for and maintains all surgical instrumentation and sets up supplies and instruments for surgery cases.
Worked hours will be from 5pm-2am. Hours a week will vary from 30-40 hours a week.
- Must be a Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years experience as Instrument Room Technician.
- Experience with all types of sterilizers.
- Knows operating room instrumentation.
- Organized in setting up operating room instrument tray.
- Understands operation of steam/ gravity sterilizer.
- Understands Sterrad sterilizers.
- Ability to prepare reports and keep records.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and departmental supply items is required.