Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Success Manager - Uber Works (Houston)
- Business Development & Sales - Sales
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About Uber Works
Uber Works is a platform that connects workers with businesses that need to fill available shifts. We believe a new, technology-first approach can provide faster and easier means for people to get work, while offering greater insight into the many opportunities for work that are out there - improving the experience for workers and businesses alike.
We believe that finding work shouldn’t have to be a job in itself. For positions as diverse as being a prep cook, warehouse worker, a commercial cleaner or event staff, Uber Works aims to make it easier to find and claim a shift.
Starting in Chicago with plans to expand, Uber Works grew out Uber’s business incubator, leveraging the company’s marketplace technology and operational know-how to help solve pain points that exist in connecting workers with businesses.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop territory and account specific success plans and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Customer Success
- Drive revenue for Uber Works throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall product utilization/ shift requests, upsell new roles and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, and minimize churn
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets
- Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during initial solution implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around best practices, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help to resolve any product issues or concerns
- Return important customer data and insights to the product, ops, and sales teams, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of the Uber Works customer base
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in customer success management/ account management, or operations
- A passion for on-demand marketplace platforms and improving the lives of Workers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills including using data to establish priorities, developing a strategy to pursue them, and managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution
- Ability to be on call when the product is busiest (often nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Emotional resilience in fast-paced, high profile and ever-changing situatIons
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA or relevant Master's degree a bonus)