Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech I - EHS
at Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Execution of Field Work Assignments
· Equipment Calibration and Use
· Proper Field Form Documentation for Reporting Purposes
· Understanding of Proper Procedures and Project Scope of Work
· Communication with Supervisory and Project Managers for all Aspects of Work Load
· Safe Work Practices in Compliance with Total Safety Policies and Procedures
· Preparation of Project JSA’s prior to starting field related activities for inclusion in project files
· Assessment of personal hours worked and possible OT for Project Management approval
· Preparation of Data Tables
· Data Sheet completion while in the field
· Lab Sample Shipment and chain of custody
· Confirming proper media and equipment is up to date with factory calibration
· Must have the ability to Climb and lift up to 50 lbs, with safety harness
· Must have the ability to pass a pulmonary function tests and wear respiratory protection
· Must have the ability to pass Asbestos AMT, C/S, and BI accreditation classes
· Must have the ability to pass the 582 PCM analysis class
· Must be an effective communicator, extremely organized and detail oriented
· Must be able to immediately respond to any requests or complaints made by clients
· Must have the ability to solve problems and make accurate and informed decisions with limited input from others
· Experience and skills in the use of a PC and Microsoft Applications
· Must be able to grasp technical and scientific information quickly
High School Diploma or GED
About Total Safety:
Total Safety is the world's premier provider of integrated safety and compliance services and the products necessary to support them, including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training, fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, and materials management.
Total Safety operates from 176 locations in 20 countries to ensure the safe Wellbeing of Workers Worldwide (W3).
Total Safety is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Total Safety, please contact Human Resources at (713) 353-5152. (For telecommunications device for the hearing impaired – TTY, please contact 711).