Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supv - Turnaround
at Total Safety U.S., Inc.
- Develop detailed job plans with safety as the number one priority
- Develop a Reliability/Quality driven plan for T/A execution
- Develop, analyze and optimize both unit and overall schedules using Primavera P6
- Manage the planning and scheduling effort from work list development to post project review (includes worklists, Risk Based Work Selection, budgets, schedule duration, critical path management, monitoring milestone compliance, creating progress reports and incorporation of best practices and lessons learned)
- Validate resource requirements for the total event, by unit / contractor
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of resource leveling and resource histograms Identify and monitor all critical and sub-critical paths for the total event
- Measure and analyze progress performance and forecasts, and identify productivity issues and resolutions
- Validate turnaround / event duration based on schedule analysis, potential risks, and anticipated contingency for weather and other events
- Generate event-level reports and assist with detail reporting (status, look-ahead, forecast)
- Coordinate outside shop fabrication Identify and order necessary material for each worklist item
- Develop bid specifications, assist procurement with bid analysis, and validate requisitions for purchase orders
- Develop estimates including business plan, class-V and control
- Provide timely information to cost team and steward cost appropriately
- Maintain upgrades and modifications to support turnaround organization databases
- Knowledge and use of Refinery safe operation procedures
- Proficient in turnaround planning / scheduling and estimating principles and techniques
- Proficient computer skills, including Primavera P6, SAP, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Project Manager, MS PowerPoint, and Visio
- Knowledge and use of procurement, accounting, contracting and QA/QC
- Procedures Knowledgeable in basic process unit processes and process equipment (pumps, vessels, heaters, exchangers, etc.)
- Meeting facilitation abilities Familiarity with Refinery Maintenance Procedures
- Able to mentor and train other planners and schedulers in the use of good planning and scheduling practices
- Experience in and understanding of metals crafts (piping, exchangers, vessels, scaffolding)
- Demonstrated strength in communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management / organizational skills
- Strong background in database programming Able to work with minimal supervision
About Total Safety:
Total Safety is the world's premier provider of integrated safety and compliance services and the products necessary to support them, including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training, fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, and materials management.
Total Safety operates from 176 locations in 20 countries to ensure the safe Wellbeing of Workers Worldwide (W3).
Total Safety is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Total Safety, please contact Human Resources at (713) 353-5152. (For telecommunications device for the hearing impaired – TTY, please contact 711).