Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist - Billing
at Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d6c9b0ae-9202-4967-8292-9b89adf6389b
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare invoices and supporting documentation to be delivered to clients. Must possess a sense of professionalism in the presentation of these documents.
- Will need to work with account managers, operations, administration support, and management to ensure that invoicing to client is capturing every item per the contracts.
- Answer billing inquiries and provide exceptional customer-interfacing skills to both internal and external customers.
- Assist with the review and report on AR aging to ensure collections.
- Assist in month end close process and ensure all invoices and documentation are fully supported and in accordance with guidelines.
- Utilizes computerized software programs (RentalMan, Salesforce, Excel, Word and Outlook) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Must have 3 years of experience billing experience in ERP systems.
- Possess an eye for detail and honed organizational skills
- Ability to work multiple workflows concurrently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel/Word/Outlook
- Ability to input, review for accuracy, and/or retrieve information from computer databases or spreadsheets
- Positive, flexible team-oriented approach, with willingness and desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and reliable attendance
- Effective oral and written communication skills