Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr - District
at Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: add76047-e9cc-4af4-b26c-8820a851689c
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Provide operational oversight of designated locations including financial planning, human resources, company asset management, collaboration with the sales group, and profitability of the service centers under his/her area of responsibility
- Establish the expectations and standards of quality for his/her locations with regard to customer service, operational readiness, and safety of operations
- Ensure all levels of company compliance are met for all Quality, Safety, Training, and Operational Objectives
- Provide corporate management with monthly forecasting of projected revenue and expenses
- Work with management to provide annual budget submittals and financial data analysis
- Conduct monthly and ongoing analysis of financial data to ensure sound financial management at his/her Service Center
- Work with management to develop an annual business plan for submittal for inclusion in the company’s overall business plan. Additionally, provides long-term business growth and expansion forecasting
- Responsible for qualifying, hiring, placing, terminating, and supervising management staff and employees at his/her location (with management approval)
- Perform employee performance evaluations to be conducted on an annual or semi-annual basis
- In conjunction with other Service Centers, coordinate the use of company resources, both personnel and equipment, to achieve maximum efficiency, profitability, and utilization of Company resources
- Ensure implementation of operational budgets are in accordance with established spending guidelines
- In conjunction with other Service Centers, sustain ongoing monitoring of fixed asset availability and determine need for additional purchases and submittal of capital expenditures (with management approval) to assure adequate operational capability is maintained at all times
- In conjunction with Sales and Management, support development of new product lines, departments and services
- Support sales and marketing strategies, including direct support when necessary
- Report sales, financial, and operational issues to the GM on an on-going basis
- Maintain a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position
- Support all other special assignments as directed by the GM