Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admin - Office Services
at Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2530780a-fcfe-4c00-911b-1e3285769fc0
- Facilities coordinator – responsibilities including but not limited to coordinating with property management for day-to-day maintenance and repairs; internal moves; procurement of services i.e. furniture, cabling, break service, office supplies, shipping, mail, conference rooms, after-hours and emergency contact
- Greets executives, customers, suppliers, job applicants and all other visitors entering the lobby. Directs visitors of contacts appropriate personnel for visitor escort, following facility security procedures and ensuring customer service. Ensures that reception area is maintained in an orderly manner.
- Maintain professional office setting for reception, conference and kitchen areas for meetings. Handle catering needs.
- HSE location representative and Committee member
- Cost control and approval of facility expenditures
- Records retention
- Assist with site administration for company intranet, Safetynet, via Sharepoint
- Program administrator for corporate cards including, individual, purchasing, and business travel accounts
- Program administrator for third party vendor site for promotion products
- Program administrator for Concur expense reporting and travel site
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to, extensive scheduling and travel arrangements (domestic and international); compose and edit correspondence, reports, organizational charts and presentations. Maintain documentation as required. Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and partners. Plan, budget, and manage small and large meetings and events, occasionally on a global platform and/or in a virtual setting including contracting with third party vendors. Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, timely with close attention to detail such as invoices, expense reports, general correspondence; act as liaison with operations personnel for obtaining signatures, communications, etc.
- Use judgment and decision making abilities on behalf of executive management.
- Assist in coordinating employee events including Safety Day, all-hands meetings and charitable giving
- Initiate and coordinate tasks/projects between corporate departments or operations
- Any project assigned by executive management as requested