Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UPS Electrical Design Engineer II
at Toshiba Group
Job TitleUPS Electrical Design Engineer II
Area of InterestEngineering
CompanyToshiba International Corporat
General Job Description
Successful candidate will be assigned to projects involving the design, development, and production of unterruptible power supply.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for performing engineering work and applied research in the development of state of the art power conversion products
* Generate new product concepts and perform feasibility studies, including trade-offs, cost analyses, and simulations as required to assess the technical and economic viability of the concepts
* Perform system level and detailed circuit design of power electronic circuits and associated control and interface circuits to meet the requirement of the engineering specification
* Conduct tests, analyze test data, and write test reports to record operating performance and provide data to support product compliance with customer or internal specifications and applicable third party standards.
* Keep informed on the latest devices, techniques and technical developments related to power electronics