Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting Core Values, and Hospitality Standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success.
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business.
- Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Possess knowledge of all food and beverage menus .
- Possess complete knowledge and application of all Hospitality Standards – especially telephone etiquette and greeting guests.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests.
- Keep host/hostess stand supplies stocked and organized.
- Monitor/stock restroom supplies and maintain restroom cleanliness.
- Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- One year of serving or related experience in a full-service restaurant.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have current food handler’s card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law.
- Familiarity with Open Table reservation system preferred
- Professional phone skills
- Organization skills
- Safe food handling procedures
- Excellent Guest service skills
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage
- Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.