Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, all while providing 5-star food and service! We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions from culinary, front of house and management teams. You will play an integral role in restaurant’s leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals and create an environment of aloha fun. Come join us, share knowledge on each season’s scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Promote a learning and training environment for all kitchen member to ensure culinary and financial success
- Set the course – Possess complete knowledge and ensure timely execution of all food menus/recipes – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- Build the perfect oasis – Provide constructive performance feedback to kitchen teammates while practicing open, authentic dialogue with the restaurant team
- Support your crew – Ensure transfer of learned skills on-the-job by facilitating the implementation of company training programs and monitoring team performance
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of high volume culinary/hospitality experience
- You have a current food handler’s card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- You have knowledge of food/restaurant service skills - all phases of food production and service, including storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills and is able to communicate operational information - proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required – frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift
- Maneuvering the following types of equipment or machinery:
- Hand cart, blenders, knives, slices, wine keys and other tools listed in training manual
- Scheduled shifts determined by business needs
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.