The Watershed Treatment Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
at The Watershed Treatment Programs
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is a member of the multidisciplinary team, who is directly involved in providing quality care for patients. The BHT is responsible for facilitating meetings and providing structure, guidance and support for patients during daily and weekend activities. The position is physically demanding requires extensive amounts of walking and standing. BHT's must be able to remain on their feet throughout the shift.
- Works daily with patients to provide support, encouragement, and guidance
- Documents patient information in the log book using appropriate forms in a timely manner
- Assists in emergency situations as directed
- Ensures patients attend scheduled activities
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of patient information and records
- Recognizes crisis situations and provides appropriate interventions based on training and experience
- Minimum of one (1) year professional experience in mental health/behavioral healthcare field
- Knowledge of the 12 step recovery process may substitute for professional experience (Make sure your application or resume contains information regarding your understanding of treatment or the 12 step recovery process)
- Must maintain a flexible schedule. Weekends are required!
Day Shift: $10.00/hour (7am-3:30pm)
Evening Shift: $10.00/hour + $0.50 shift differential (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Night Shift: $10.00/hour + $1.00 shift differential (11:00pm-7:30am)
The Watershed is Joint Commission accredited and fully licensed by the State of Texas.
The Watershed welcomes applicants in recovery to apply! Applicants in recovery must have a minimum of 1 full year of abstinence from drugs/alcohol to be eligible for employment.
Our competitive compensation and excellent benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
The Watershed Treatment Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace. Local candidates desired, no relocation offered.