The Tatitlek Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Plans/Operations Specialist
at The Tatitlek Corporation
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assists the Plans Cell Lead in the daily activities of the DPTMS Mobilization Plans cell
- Serves as a planner for Fort Hood mobilization contingency operations.
- Assists in leading the operational planning team comprised of planners from multiple agencies across Fort Hood to develop contingency plans and operations orders for Fort Hood mobilization and demobilization operations.
- As directed assists the Fort Hood Garrison Emergency Operations Center to monitor and provide situational awareness on all matters related to Mobilization operations. May be required to work non-standard hours, including nights and weekends in the Emergency Operations Center during contingency or major exercise periods.
- Applies the principles of the Army Planning Process to solve complex operational requirements.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the Fort Hood Mobilization Support Plan and standard operating procedures as needed
- Supports special projects as assigned.
- Attends meetings and IPRs in order to track and coordinate future mobilization requirements at Fort Hood
- Assists in the creation of OPORDS for Mobilization Division as directed by Mobilization Division Chief
- Reviews all III CORPS and IMCOM OPORDS for tasks impacting Fort Hood Mobilization operations
- Creates, and modifies staff planning documents as directed, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents.
- Serves at POC for coordination between agencies at NFH to ensure smooth operations and Mobilization Division Chief’s intent is fulfilled
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- US Army Battle Staff NCO Training or equivalent
- 10 Years’ experience with US Army Operations
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
-SECRET Security Clearance
-Eligible to hold Secure Internet Protocol Router (SIPR) account
-Excellent personal communication skills
-Must have valid state driver’s license and be able to maintain post driving privileges
-Must be able to obtain/maintain Common Access Card
-Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, and work under deadlines
-Must be able to devise steps necessary to complete tasks
-Ability to read, write, and understand English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time, stoop down and lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must possess: visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; and the manual dexterity to operate computer.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment may vary from moderate to high depending on location.
May be required to oversee one or more Plans and Operations Specialists
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS:
Reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations. As a condition of employment, must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening. This position may be subject to random drug and/or alcohol testing on an unannounced basis.
Native Preference Applies
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law