The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sleep Technician (PRN - Sleep Center)
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
The sleep tehnician is responsible for checking in patients into the Sleep Center, keeping the sleep center neat and orderly, communicating with Clinical Coordinator and Director and administers all types of sleep tests on patients.
1. RPSGT or RRT or CRT required.
2. Previous experience with Respironics Alice software preferred.
3. Excellence in patient care.
4. Reliable, flexible, team player a must.
5. Able to work rotating shifts with some weekends required.
6. Ability to work with little or no supervision.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled