The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality - Registered Nurse(RN) - PRN
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Under the direction of the Quality Management Services Director, with input from the Infection Control Nurse, the Quality Data Analyst supports the Quality Improvement and Infection Prevention Plans at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas by collecting, abstracting, analyzing, and disseminating quality and infection control data.
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse.
- Experience in health care delivery systems with focus on performance improvement and related functions.
- Previous Quality Data Analysis or Infection Prevention experience is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Certification as Infection Control Practitioner preferred; certification must occur within three years of hire. Documentation of educational programs related to:
- Epidemiologic principles and infectious diseases.
- Sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection practices.
- Adult education principles.
- Patient care practice.
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical nursing experience.