The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Coordinator (FT - Internal Candidates Only)
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900548
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Non-Profit/Social Services, Management - Project / Program, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Under the general supervision of the Director, Outpatient Pain Mgmt Clinic, the Program Coordinator is responsible for administrative support to the front office / back office as appropriate. Processes all necessary paperwork as well as maintaining program specific data for reporting purposes. Responsible for managing daily activities of Medical Assisting staff members.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Two years of college or equivalent work experience.
- Must be certified as a Medical Assistant.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related computer based systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!