The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Sterile Processing Technician - FT - The Medical Center(BEAUMONT CAMPUS)
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900718
Categories: Automotive/Motor Vehicle/Parts, Construction/Trades, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Under the general supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Central Sterile Technician is responsible for processing instrument trays and other supplies necessary for surgical procedures and assisting in the safe transport of patients to the operating room suites.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Training in Operating Room/ Medical Assisting preferred.
- Current certification in sterile processing preferred.
- Current verification of competency in Basic Life Support (BLS) - Healthcare Provider Course.
- Previous clinical experience in Operating Room environment desired.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!