The Max Challenge
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Group Exercise Instructor
at The Max Challenge
ROLE: Lead Group Exercise Instructor
Coach, train, inspire, connect with team members to deliver an energetic, positive and consistent MAX Challenge experience for our members!
Qualities and skills:
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful fitness concept THE MAX Challenge.
Schedule: Part time position with availability and flexibility to teach in consistent time slot during the week.
- Role model of leadership behavior, attitude and culture during classes
- Conduct instructor evaluations quarterly
- Execute monthly class observations
- Monitor member attrition by class time
- Minimum of 90% on the MAX Challenge Instructor Exam
- Teach MAX University workshops from approved curriculum
- Master all MAX Challenge systems
- All correspondence (ex: email, texts) will be returned in a timely manner (generally within one business day at the latest)
Must be able to inspire and lead like a ROCK STAR a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position is for a responsible, organized entertainer who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
- Required CPR/AED certified
- Required accredited national certification (ACE, NASM, ISSA, NSCA, ACSM, NCCPT, NESTA)
- Minimum of small group training experience 1-3 years
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Leadership/Coaching/Motivation skills
- Preferred Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
Hourly pay range per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification and AMAZING bonus plan