Messer North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Purchase to Pay Administrator - Coupa
at Messer North America, Inc.
- # of Openings
Procure to Pay Systems Administrator
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out – and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for deep business process knowledge in order to identify and propose process efficiencies within the systems.
- Design and configure Coupa to account for new process requests/requirements that may arise; implement efficient, effective and user friendly processes within Coupa
- Resolve escalated issues related to configured processes in Coupa
- Review major release notes for Coupa and provide delta assessment and impacts.
- Produce, maintain and conduct test plans for user acceptance testing for new functionality and defect resolution; regression testing and testing of fixes to defects in releases.
- Partner with IT teams responsible for development and support of Coupa integrations with interfacing systems.
- Create training materials and conduct Coupa user training and orientation.
- Develop and facilitate supplier education and training as necessary; enabling suppliers in the P2P application.
- Perform day-to-day tasks, e.g. reporting/notification of receiving holds and delinquent invoices, acting as Ultimate Approver for approval chains where needed, set up system notifications/banners.
- Maintains internally managed catalogs by coordinating with the supplier, purchasing teams, internal IT, legal and business users.
- Keeps all item offerings complete and updated with prices and terms & conditions as negotiated by sourcing team
- Promotes user adoption by improving catalog usability.
- Tracks and reports on identified key performance indicators and creates summary reports
- Responsible for first contact resolution (FCR) for user raised questions and issues, maintaining always a sense of urgency, providing excellent user experience and efficiency
- Manage the Coupa User Group to ensure best business processes are followed
- Create a positive business relationship with key business stakeholders
- Maintain relationship with the Super Users of Coupa
- Influence up / down stream processes with Executive leaders, peers, and suppliers
- Work in partnership with IT to obtain and commit necessary resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support any updates required for the system.
- Collaborate with other leaders involved with the Coupa system, e.g. Supplier Enablement Lead and other Sourcing leaders.
- Engage with Coupa user group/s to gather information around process improvements other Coupa customers are implementing
Prioritize and escalate issues efficiently for prompt resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or Management
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience with a Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platforms such as Coupa, Ariba or SAP SRM as a heavy end user, technical owner, implementer, invoice processor, buyer or system administrator
- Experience implementing of P2P systems and knowledge of implementation Life-cycle
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in troubleshooting system issues and working with other groups to prioritize and resolve the issues
- Experience in Process Improvement
- Acting as a liaison between internal associates and external suppliers to resolve concerns
- Familiarity with compliance and governance controls.
- Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Strong matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
- Experience with Coupa software
- Finance or Procurement background
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.