The Hanover Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interior Design Architect
at The Hanover Company
# of Openings:
The Hanover Company is looking for a talented, experienced Interior Design Architect to work in our Corporate Office in Houston, Texas. The Architect will be involved in initial design development stages, presentation graphics, construction documentation and construction administration. Responsibilities will also include the design of all common areas including corridors, lobbies, mailrooms, etc. Our upscale developments feature amenity spaces including movie theatres, fitness centers, club rooms, gourmet demo kitchens, e-lounges, and business centers.
Hanover’s Interior Design Architects are constantly interacting with associated design professionals so candidates must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally. A strong interest in construction detailing and administration is required, as is travel to nationwide jobsites.
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited university is required.
- Must have 8+ years of work experience. Hospitality or multi-family experience is a big plus!
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to coordinate all disciplines of design, including Architectural, Structural, MEP, FF&E, etc.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in project team environment and collaborate extensively with outside design professionals.
Hanover offers competitive salaries based on education and experience, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match.