The Hanover Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Hanover Company
# of Openings:
Hanover is looking for an energetic individual to fill a Corporate Concierge position in our new Corporate Office in the Galleria area in Houston. The Corporate Concierge is responsible for providing extraordinary customer service to all Hanover guests and employees and will provide administrative support to the Human Resources team.
- Ensures everyone who walks into the Hanover lobby has an extraordinary customer service experience.
- Greets all visitors in an enthusiastic professional manner; interacts with visitors who are waiting in the lobby; establishes rapport with guests and employees; demonstrates a high level of friendliness and professional maturity in all his/her interactions.
- Answers all incoming phone calls on the main phone line and conveys a smile in his/her voice on every call.
- Receives mail and distributes mail items in Hanover’s mail room.
- Signs for all deliveries and promptly calls employees receiving packages; assists with all outgoing FedEx orders.
- Assists with catering requests and meeting set-up in the first-floor meeting room.
- Ensures lobby, first-floor conference room and catering kitchen are always maintained to Hanover’s highest standards of cleanliness; ensures the lobby video is working properly during business hours.
- Immediately reports any facilities-related concerns to the Facilities Manager and Office Coordinator.
- Assists with coordinating the Corporate Office conference room schedules.
- Assists with questions regarding parking protocol and ensures overflow parkers are logged in.
- Creates building access cards for Office Coordinator to activate.
- Takes photos of new Corporate employees on their first day of work.
- Provides IT with a link to all new employee photos for insertion into the Global Address List.
- Ensures employee photos are in the proper job location folder.
- Updates and maintains the Corporate Office floorplan.
- Completes expense reports for HR team on a bi-weekly basis.
- Updates and maintains the Company Master Directory in Microsoft Outlook, Newsletter Distribution Lists, list of Hanover projects and the Phone List in Microsoft Excel.
The Corporate Concierge will be physically stationed at Hanover's main receptionist desk in the lobby. Work hours will be 7:45am - 5:15pm with the workday starting promptly at 8:00am Monday through Friday.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 1-2 years of corporate office experience is preferred.
- Extremely professional appearance.
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone voice.
- Strong customer service skills and a genuine willingness to help others.
- Enjoys social interaction and is comfortable being outgoing and friendly.
- High degree of dependability and punctuality is a must.
Hanover Company offers competitive salaries, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k) with company match, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.