The Hanover Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Property Manager - Viridian Design District
at The Hanover Company
# of Openings:
Hanover Company is looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager for Viridian Design District, a new construction, luxury apartment community in Houston, Texas.
Applicants must have 2 to 5 years of experience on an A+ property. Good communication skills, marketing experience, customer service skills and computer skills are required and working knowledge of Entrata is a big plus.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for accounting for the flow of money and ensuring timely collection of rent as well as other receivables. The Assistant Property Manager will also process “move-ins”, “move-outs”, meet management goals, and objectives, and achieve the standards required for Property Managers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collection and posting of income within 24 hours of collection.
- Preparation and delivery of all delinquency, eviction, and three-day notices to vacate.
- Interface with residents to schedule renewals or move-outs.
- Complete Multi-Purpose Forms according to policy set by Hanover’s corporate office.
- Participate in the leasing activity.
- File all resident correspondence, back up the phones, and assist in general office management.
- Prepare security deposit refunds or charges. Begin collection procedures for damages.
- Post all vending commissions, NSF checks, and other miscellaneous incomes / expenses.
- Keep all lease files current and complete.
- Take over the Property Manager’s responsibilities when Property Manager is not available.
- Maintain a resident retention plan by contacting lease renewals 60 days in advance and use Lease Expiration Reports for these purposes.
- Walk the property and report any liability problems noticed immediately.
- Maintain resident relations programs as defined by supervisors.
- Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Represent property and Hanover professionally through dress and behavior.
Hanover offers competitive salaries, commissions, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match. The Assistant Property Manager is eligible to participate in the Bonus Program.