Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Night Audit - Residence Inn Houston West Energy Corridor
at Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Night Audit will:
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Prepares various audit worksheets as well as the Daily Flash Reports.
- Assumes responsibilities of Manager on Duty from Midnight until the morning shift arrives.
- Logs guest complaints into the Front Desk Communication or Log Book.
- Registers guests into the hotel and checks guests out of the hotel.
- Balances and audits for accuracy all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts.
- Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Communicates with other hotel departments as necessary to resolve accounting discrepancies and to request or provide information.
- Performs all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations; may assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of messages; will facilitate proper security of department keys.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Makes daily deposits (as applicable).
- Verifies room charges and rates; verifies register has appropriate starting cash.
- Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report; guest list; cash drawer summary; balance sheet; account summary; history file; and housekeeping report.
- Submits reports to the corporate office as appropriate.
- Monitors room availability.
- Blocks rooms and handles guest requests.
- Performs and documents security walks on a regular basis.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and the implementation of procedures.
- Prepares continental breakfast on time; replenishes breakfast items as needed.
- Performs duties of a Guest Service Agent, including laundry functions as directed.
- May be required to make management decisions in the manager’s absence.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.