Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hotel Housekeeping Room Inspector/Inspectress
at Texas Western Hospitality
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Inspector/Inspectress may supervise Room Attendants and will inspect hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors, and lobbies
- Assign work to Room Attendants and train personnel in housekeeping duties; may perform cleaning duties.
- Post room occupancy records.
- Adjust guests' complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Write requisitions for room supplies and furniture renovation or replacements.
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget control through supervision of employees' use of linen, supplies and equipment.
- Record inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
- Ensure key control policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Inspects the level of cleanliness in guest rooms, storage areas, laundry areas, restrooms and public areas.
- Assists in scheduling staff according to standards and forecasted occupancy; assigns daily work tasks to employees.
- Distributes keys and work assignments to staff
- Completes follow-up on vacant or occupied rooms
- Ensures the completion of the Housekeeper’s Report and communicates clean and available rooms to the Guest Services Department.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate guest complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Displays a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.