Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Service Marriott Night Bartender
at Texas Western Hospitality
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
- Greet guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promotes house drinks and food items; utilizes up selling skills whenever possible to maximize revenues.
- Prepare beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportion and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
- Use POS (Point of Sales) system machine accurately, collects money and makes change.
- Stock bar and beer cooler area as required.
- Keep bar and beer cooler area neat and orderly (includes standard sanitation practices and washing glasses behind the bar).
- Recognize intoxicated guests and acts accordingly.
- Serve food to customers around the bar.
- Keep liquor at par levels, ordering or requisitioning products using the bottle-for-bottle control system. Completes nightly liquor list.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures.
- Maintains continuity of guest satisfaction through constant communication with the wait staff.
- Trains new Bartenders.
- Prepares fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers.
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting and alcoholic beverage service is questionable; follows state and local laws regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Ensures snack bowls are full and promptly refills bowls as necessary.